If you’re looking to start a career in marketing or business, then working within our Internship program will get you involved in all aspects of our business. There are many opportunities available to you, including the chance to progress to a more senior role or even executive role in the future. You will be working in the events industry, focused on live and experiential marketing campaigns.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Help set policies.
- Receive classroom instruction in subjects related to their rotational experience.
- Attend lectures, watch guest speakers, and create projects, oral presentations, and take tests.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer services, purchasing, merchandising, and personnel departments.
- Handle established accounts to gain familiarity.
- Adhere to guidelines of formal written training program.
- Attend periodic evaluations.
- Achieve a passing score in all areas of the management training program in order to continue in the program.
- Participate with management in interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Use company reports to analyze sales, gross profit and inventory activity.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- Work with management to develop and implement actions to protect assets and profitability.
We are eagerly seeking new interns in order for us to grow and exceed our clients’ expansion goals. We offer an exciting work environment that is fun and energetic. Our vision is to exceed the goals of our clients through world class service, quality and value. With the tools needed to develop essential marketing skills, our interns will grown as enthusiastic individuals.
Intern candidates and Interns may be responsible for:
- Designing and Executing Marketing and Promotional Campaigns for clients
- Managing Advertising Promotions – Promotional Materials, Public Relations, Merchandising
- Sales and Client Acquisition through excellent brand consulting
- Client Retention – Providing the best experience for existing clients creating brand loyalty
- Creating Social Media Ads and content
- Supporting administrative and marketing team members
Benefits for our Intern Candidates
- Our interns will develop skills such as: team development and leadership, effective communication skills, sales tactics, marketing strategies, account management, client relations, customer acquisition and retention, amongst others.
- Promotions based on individual performance and results
- Competitive pay + bonuses
- Team oriented environment – friendly competition
Key Qualities of Intern Candidates:
- Ability to learn basic sales and marketing skills
- Detail oriented
- Fun and outgoing personality
- Strong people skills
- Ability to work with a team as well as individually
- Performance driven
- Excellent time management skills
If would like to apply for a position with Invixo, please complete this form and upload your resume. We will contact you within 3 business days.