We offer a unique marketing program whereby an assistant is cross-trained including shadowing and learning from different members of the team, to complete their skill sets and spearhead their own campaign.
You will be mentored into management by an existing member of the senior team. Being challenged to go beyond your limitations and out of your comfort zone is the only way that growth and progression occur. And, it’s a culture.
What you’ll need for Marketing Assistant Role:
- Welcoming personality
- Attention to detail and organize
- Adaptable in a fast-paced environment
Our marketing training includes:
- Knowledge of the marketing portfolios of clients
- Scheduling promotions and managing calendars
- Preparing the necessary marketing materials for campaigns
- Interacting with customers through field marketing activities
- Managing client relationship
What you will be learning in the Marketing Assistant Role:
- Create and implement marketing campaigns for our clients
- Acquire and maintain customers for our client
- Gain knowledge about our client’s services and present them to our customers
- Develop sales and marketing skills
- Manage clients portfolio
- Develop and maintaining a team
- Communicate through different departments including clients and customers.
If would like to apply for a position with Invixo, please complete this form and upload your resume. We will contact you within 3 business days.